Marketing and Administrative Assistant (Part-time)
Monday – Wednesday 10:00am – 2:00pm
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing and Administrative Assistant to join a small team in a first class Performing Arts Academy.
Associated Studios is one of Britain’s leading performing arts academies, committed to the training and continued professional development of both aspiring and established performers in the disciplines of Acting, Musical Theatre and Opera and has the patronage of Sir Tim Rice, Jeremy Irons, Timothy West, Rory Bremner and Jeremy Herrin.
We are looking for a self-motivated, talented and creative professional, to join our team who not only has a great appreciation of aesthetic design but is tech savvy and can work well in a fast paced environment. An interest in theatre would be a huge bonus!
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a high-level command of written and spoken English
– Excellent administrative, organisational and prioritisation skills
– Experience in Adobe Creative Suite i.e Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign. Experience in these programs would be an advantage.
– The ability to work effectively within a team and independently
– Ability to prioritise many different tasks simultaneously
– Ability to handle confidentiality issues with professionalism and discretion
– Assist the Office Manager with the day to day administrative duties
– Co-ordinate and schedule social media posts
– Market and promote all of the Academy’s courses and masterclasses
– Compose and send out press releases
– Assist the Office Manager and Principal on all day to day duties
Job Type: Permanent Contract
To apply, please send a CV and cover letting for the attn. of Joshua Yeardley to email@example.com