Support UsBecome a friend or support us through Individual and Corporate Sponsorship
Since its formation, Associated Studios has been committed to encouraging and supporting performers with extraordinary vocal and performing talent. The Academy receives no public funding and, in order to support students who cannot afford the course fees, it relies upon the financial support and assistance from companies, trusts and individuals who appreciate the performing arts and want to be involved with the contributions that performers, writers/creators and arts organisations make to the socio-cultural fabric of the country.
It is often exceedingly difficult for young performers and theatre practitioners to find the necessary finances to participate in the vital on-going professional development work required to keep their skills finely tuned and their confidence high. With your help, our mission – to strengthen talent, support innovative work and build community connections – will become a truly rewarding driving force in the performing arts. In return we work closely with our sponsors. To ensure that you feel involved in our activities we have an open door policy in place, where sponsors will be welcomed to watch masterclasses, rehearsals and development work.
Associated Studios was granted charitable status in 2013, UK registered charity no.1152203.
HOW CAN YOU HELP US TO CONTINUE THIS VALUABLE WORK?
BECOME A FRIEND
The Associated Studios Performing Arts Academy is very fortunate to have a network of Friends who are keen to help and support our singers, performers and actors. Becoming a Friend of Associated Studios gives you the opportunity to support some of the UK’s finest young performers and to contribute to their success. Friends also receive the following advantages (more information below):
- Invitations to selected closed masterclasses and showcases
- Private performances
- Regular updates regarding the progress of our performers and studios
Become a Friend by clicking on the secure Associated Studios PayPal Giving link below:
INDIVIDUAL GIVING AND CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP
Donations up to £100
Bronze level donors are individuals who make up the core of our Friends. Small, regular donations really make a difference to young performers and enable them to participate in vital masterclasses and workshops. Bronze donors receive:
- Invitations to selected closed masterclasses
- Regular updates regarding our performers and studios
- Invitations to the course showcases
Donations from £100 – £1000
Silver level donors make a vital contribution to our ability to offer great opportunities to our members. Silver donors receive Bronze benefits as well as:
- Invitation to our VIP donors’ reception
- Private performances at individual ‘Friends’ events
- Free observer tickets to major masterclasses
Donations from £1000 – £5000
Gold level donors enable performers to participate in our Intensive Courses and make an enormous difference to the Studios. In addition to Silver and Bronze benefits, they receive:
- Opportunity to have singers perform at a private or corporate reception
- VIP luncheon with Artistic Director Leontine Hass
- Behind-the-scenes access to productions and courses – including the opportunity to meet with course participants
Donations over £5000
Platinum level donors enable multiple performers to participate in our Intensive Courses and have an impact that will extend into the next generation of Musical Theatre Performers, Actors and Recording Artists in the UK and abroad.
In addition to Bronze, Silver and Gold benefits, Platinum members receive:
- Private dinner reception with Artistic Director Leontine Hass, our Patrons, Tutors and members who have directly benefitted from their help (as per availability)
- Behind-the-scenes access to the International Masterclass series – including the opportunity to meet the artists and participants